Friday, November 12, 2010

Fruit Cocktail // C-Lite - Kindness on Vimeo

I smell a flavorful compilation cooking!! B3ar Fruit (@b3arfruit on twitter, www.b3arfruit.com on the net) has been putting out acapellas from various artists for the past week or so, and all signs point to a compilation! At the end of each artists' work, there is the slogan "11/23/10, Keep your eyes peeled" (pun, I'm sure, intended). As B3ar Fruit easily segues into discussion of the Fruit of the Spirit, each artist has thus far artistically represented one of the fruit. Sounds/looks like there will be a concept album around just this, and I can't wait! Every one of the videos up to this point has been stellar, and this is the latest one. They can all be seen here http://vimeo.com/b3arfruit/videos
I can't say positively what will happen on 11/23, but based on what I've seen so far, I'm ready to support. Enjoy this and all the vids in preparation for the "unveiling."
Grace and Peace!

Posted via email from Drops of Thought

No comments: