Friday, October 9, 2009

Sonoran Hot Dogs & The Gospel

So I spent Tue-Thur in Tucson, AZ for a biz trip. There were at least 2 highlights I'm excited to recall. One, I had my first Sonoran Hotdog (see picture for description). Second, and most important, God was gracious to allow me the privilege to share His Gospel with a coworker of mine. This coworker of mine is openly homosexual and shared with me his struggles with his lifestyle and what he knows of God. It was an amazing several moments of transparency. Some may wonder if I shared a Gospel that was catered to homosexuals. "what did you tell him???" Simply put, I told him what God has done in Christ. Yup, the same Gospel God uses to convert the hearts of men to Himself who are involved in sins that we don't see as being so "special.". Christ and His cross were central, and for that I'm humbled and grateful. Please pray my coworker's heart would be softened and his eyes open to his dire need for Christ.

Posted via web from Drops of Thought

No comments: