Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Finally settled on the Switch-A long time Coming.

So I've had what seems like millions of conversations with associates, friends, brethren, and business contacts around the virtues of Apple for computing. I literally have heard dozens of reasons why Mac is better than PC, and admittedly, I've felt the pressure. Pressure that's increased with every crash of one of my 4 PC's. Pressure that mounts each time I'm asked for permission to do something I just commanded. Pressure that escalates each time I start a boot up, go and grab coffee, read a devotional, and come back only to have the PC still giving it the old college try at starting. So, here I am, thinking so hard about my migration to Mac (will I be able to move all my data from PC, how good is the Windows OS in Mac environment, etc). Then it happened, the tweet about the changes to Macs went out, and my mind was made up. It's all over but the singing, PC. I'm resolved. I'm excited. I'm curious! Is Mac THAT much better? I'll be finding out by December, and I will be sure to let you know the verdict. Until then, I want to thank all my die-hard Mac-heads that put the pressure on me. As they say, pressure bursts pipes. MAC or BUST!!!

Posted via web from Drops of Thought

No comments: