Thursday, December 18, 2008

Here I Go Again, For the First Time

Well everyone, here I am.  I've entered the thickly populated world of blogging.  I thought long and hard about doing this; in fact, I created 3 blogs before this.  Come to think of it, they probably all still exist.  For good reason, I won't link you to them or even share their titles.  Each time I started a new blog,  I thought, "this is it!"  This is it, as in no more will I be lazy and not write regularly.  No longer will I say, "Awwww, noone wants to know about that."  Well, this time is different.  Don't ask me why or how it's different, it just is.  I feel it in my "spirit."  That brings me to one of the topics you'll probably see me blog about often.  Spiritual things;  because, well I'm a Christian.  So expect that, along with a plethora of other topics that get me moving in some direction, emotional or otherwise.  The reason I've chosen to call this blog "Streams of Thought" is because that's exactly what it is.  From my mind to this page.  Regularly and candidly. I pray it brings something to this well-attended table known as the blogosphere.

Grace and Peace,

DeJuan

No comments: