Friday, March 12, 2010

Underrated/Underheard Fridays Presents............@ReddLettaz

**Disclaimer-For some of my confessional brethren, there are images from the movie "The Passion of Christ" depicted in this video. **

SOOOO, here we are! It's Friday again, and it's time to peer into the Drops of Thought UUF. Today's recipient is none other than Redd Lettaz, a Christian Hip-Hop artist with MAJOR uniqueness in the genre. I first heard of him when I got a hold of his album "Christ Like Seriously," a good while back. I thought it was dope that he would interweave singing along w/ rapping, and some extraordinary (read: witty, funny, unexpected) punchlines to boot. All while exalting the Christ of the Bible. I really took a liking to his this dude, and simply put: forgot about him. He doesn't get all the exposure of some other artists who we also love, but I think we need to keep an ear out for him. Again, he's Redd Lettaz, he has an album dropping very soon called "The Growth Process" and he is this week's Underrated/Underheard artist. Enjoy!

Posted via web from Drops of Thought

No comments: