Friday, February 5, 2010

Underrated Friday

Soooo it's Friday and it's snowing and I'm thinking again.  I thought it'd be a good idea to highlight artists whose work is stellar, yet not as widely known as it ought.  I don't have the type of readership that will change their status, but maybe someone who sees this section weekly does.......Bottom line is that some art needs to be seen/heard by more people.  For this reason I highlight a Christian Hip-Hop group, Christcentric.  They have several albums out and available at www.christcentric.net and iTunes.  For some of you, they are familiar; for others, let me familiarize you with them via this track, "The Holiness of God."
Enjoy, and feel free to hip me to others that you feel are underrated and underheard in any genre.  I'd love to give a gander, and highlight them in one of these Friday features.
Grace and Peace

Posted via email from Drops of Thought

No comments: